- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
Latest Steve Spurrier Items
Even Steve Spurrier wondered if he had anything left to give South Carolina the way his last three seasons finished up.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier's not quite sure what his 10th-ranked Gamecocks will do next.
Stephen Garcia threw three touchdown passes and Marcus Lattimore had two clinching TD runs as No. 19 South Carolina stunned No. 1 Alabama 35-21 on Saturday.
There's a new hierarchy in the Southeastern Conference. And the royalty no longer lies in the SEC East.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier says he can't think about individual honors, not with No. 1 Alabama coming to town.
Nick Saban saw the team he wants No. 1 Alabama to be and it had to be a scary sight for the rest of the Southeastern Conference. Really, for the rest of the country.
For a few moments at Marcus Lattimore's church in South Carolina last February, it seemed the Southeastern Conference's two most dynamic young runners would share the same backfield.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier and the 12th-ranked Gamecocks continue to prepare for Auburn and try to put the tragic death of former receiver Kenny McKinley behind them.
For the third time in four years, the Denver Broncos are dealing with the death of a teammate.