- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Steve Stockman
Tea partyers insist they're not to blame for Republican election losses in congressional and presidential elections, faulting the GOP establishment for showing little fight.
Russian moves raise specter of wider confrontation; new Ukraine leaders vow to prevent breakup
The American Conservative Union announced Thursday its 43rd annual conservative ratings guide for members of Congress and Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, was among the perfect scores, to the surprise of few or none.
Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn's bid for re-election got a boost this week from a GOP colleague and one of the top newspapers in his state.
A newspaper has posted the 1977 mug shot of U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, now trying to unseat U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
Barack Obama was once a constitutional law professor, but now views the founding document as irrelevant. The president is ruling by decree, instead of working with a divided Congress.
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn raised nearly $1.5 million in the final quarter of last year and has $6.5 million in cash on-hand.
Lawmakers took to Twitter Tuesday night to agree with, bash and fact-check President Obama's State of the Union address in real time.
U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman is officially back at work, casting his first vote in nearly three weeks.
Rep. Steve Stockman is lambasting the media for dubbing him "MIA" while he toured Egypt, Israel and Russia for a 10-day congressional delegation.
Rep. Steven Stockman, who’s running against Sen. John Cornyn for his seat and hasn’t been seen in almost three weeks, may have just been located in London following a brief stay in Russia.
Good morning! Here's a look at how AP's general news coverage is shaping up today in Texas. Questions about today's coverage plans are welcome, and should be directed to Texas News Editor James Beltran at 972-991-2100.
Fox News host Sean Hannity will be attending President Obama's upcoming State of the Union address as Rep. Louie Gohmert's guest.
Have you seen U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman?
A congressman is trying to outgun a sitting senator with an impeccable record shows how important the Second Amendment and gun control is in the nation’s second-largest state.
A Republican from suburban Houston, Stockman had previously admitted to being briefly jailed, saying a then-girlfriend slipped him pills.