- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Steve Stockman
A newspaper has posted the 1977 mug shot of U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, now trying to unseat U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn raised nearly $1.5 million in the final quarter of last year and has $6.5 million in cash on-hand.
U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman is officially back at work, casting his first vote in nearly three weeks.
Rep. Steve Stockman is lambasting the media for dubbing him "MIA" while he toured Egypt, Israel and Russia for a 10-day congressional delegation.
Rep. Steven Stockman, who’s running against Sen. John Cornyn for his seat and hasn’t been seen in almost three weeks, may have just been located in London following a brief stay in Russia.
Have you seen U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman?
Rep. Steve Stockman, an outspoken Texas conservative who recently announced a bid for the Senate, wants supporters to chip in $10 for his campaign in exchange for an "Obama barf bag."
A Republican congressman says the rodeo clown banned from the Missouri State Fair for wearing a President Obama mask during a skit is welcome to perform in Texas instead.
Texas Rep. Steve Stockman has stepped forward as a vocal advocate in the House for a divisive strategy being pushed by high-profile Senate Republicans to "defund Obamacare" through the upcoming debate on federal spending.
Rep. Steve Stockman, a Texas Republican, said Friday that the Senate immigration bill is a revenue measure, which makes it unconstitutional because all revenue bills must start in the House.
Rep. Steve Stockman is revisiting a troublesome matter that recently riveted public attention, namely, the IRS targeting of conservative groups. "This case must be investigated fully, given admitted wrongdoing by the IRS, its potentially criminal implications and revelations the White House has been less than honest about what they knew and when," he says.
Rep. Steve Stockman caused a stir in the Twitterverse Wednesday after tweeting that he was raffling off a Bushmaster AR-15.
There already is swift, emotionally charged reaction to a National Rifle Association school-security report that recommends at least one armed guard in every school in the nation. Vilification is afoot.
A rough two-month stretch has left Speaker John A. Boehner facing a nascent rebellion within his party ahead of a vote on whether he will continue to lead the House when the 113th Congress convenes Thursday.
“This is the third mass shooting on a military base in five years, and it’s because our trained soldiers aren’t allowed to carry defensive weapons,” said Mr. Stockman in a statement.