- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Steve Stricker
Steve Stricker’s Masters Tournament preparation wasn’t about crowding his schedule with tournaments.
Steve Stricker usually doesn't show up at a tournament on Sunday. He made an exception for the Cadillac Championship, and it made perfect sense.
Steve Stricker said Saturday he is going to the Match Play Championship now that his brother had a successful liver transplant.
Steve Stricker is likely to miss the Match Play Championship next week because his older brother is awaiting a liver transplant at home in Wisconsin.
Except for a cameo appearance in California, Jim Furyk has been hard to find on a golf course over the last four months.
Steve Stricker made it clear that money was not important.
Capsules on the foursomes matches Friday and Saturday morning at the Presidents Cup, and fourballs matches Saturday:
The status of the Presidents Cup can be measured by one of the top goals for the International team.
Tiger Woods and Matt Kuchar had an easy time in their new partnership. So did Jason Dufner and Zach Johnson. The Presidents Cup resumes Friday with six foursomes matches.
The Americans survived a late rally Thursday and put the International team in a familiar hole at the Presidents Cup.
One day after Jim Furyk had a 12-under 59 to become the sixth player in PGA Tour history to shoot golf's magic number, he did enough right on the back nine at Conway Farms for a 69 and a one-shot lead over Steve Stricker.
Steve Stricker will play in what he calls the "Super Bowl" of the PGA Tour season instead of hunting for elk in Colorado.
Jim Furyk kept waiting for the phone to ring to learn about the Presidents Cup. News came from the buzz of a text message, a peculiar way to find out he would not be part of an American team for the first time since Tiger Woods was still trying to get his PGA Tour card.
Steve Stricker and Zach Johnson delivered clutch performances in different ways Monday to earn their spots on the U.S. team for the Presidents Cup.
A great summer of golf finally paid off for Henrik Stenson. Stenson made three straight birdies to race by a fast-fading Sergio Garcia, and he holed a bunker shot for birdie on the 17th hole to turn back a final threat from Steve Stricker and win the Deutsche Bank Championship.
“It looks less intimidating, for sure,” said Steve Stricker, who parred No. 17.
"Players to some extent will miss him but then they are like, hey he's not here, so it's one less guy you have to beat," Steve Stricker said.