- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
Latest Steve Stricker Items
Na Yeon Choi finished last year by winning the LPGA Titleholders and buying a new house at Isleworth outside Orlando. She was No. 2 on the money list with nearly $2 million. She was No. 2 in the world. She was the U.S. Women's Open champion.
Farmers Insurance stepped in at the last minute in 2010 when the PGA Tour event at Torrey Pines risked going without a sponsor.
Even with the PGA Tour starting a new season in October, and big golf being played around the world, Tiger Woods said he was pleasantly surprised to draw another big cast of stars to his holiday tournament in California.
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
When another long day ended at Muirfield Village, the Americans were assured of the lead going into the final round of singles matches.
His team may have lost, but Graham DeLaet won a lot of admirers.
The Americans are assured of being in the lead going into the final round of the rain-plagued Presidents Cup.
Capsules on the foursomes matches Friday and Saturday morning at the Presidents Cup, and fourballs matches Saturday:
Another rain delay cut short some exceptional golf Friday in the Presidents Cup.