- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest Steve Stricker Items
No matter what happens at the Tour Championship, Tiger Woods is assured of being No. 1 in the world and No. 1 on the PGA Tour money list. Everything else is up for grabs.
No matter what happens at the Tour Championship, Tiger Woods is assured of being No. 1 in the world and No. 1 on the PGA Tour money list.
Tiger Woods was asked twice about his position on television viewers able to call in possible rules infractions. He never answered that question directly.
One day after Jim Furyk had a 12-under 59 to become the sixth player in PGA Tour history to shoot golf's magic number, he did enough right on the back nine at Conway Farms for a 69 and a one-shot lead over Steve Stricker.
Henrik Stenson had been absent from two big golf markets in America for longer than he would care to remember.
Steve Stricker will play in what he calls the "Super Bowl" of the PGA Tour season instead of hunting for elk in Colorado.
Tiger Woods and Chicago used to be a great recipe for winning, or at least coming close.
Jim Furyk kept waiting for the phone to ring to learn about the Presidents Cup. News came from the buzz of a text message, a peculiar way to find out he would not be part of an American team for the first time since Tiger Woods was still trying to get his PGA Tour card.
John Merrick has never experienced a pro-am moment quite like the Deutsche Bank Championship last week.