- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Steve Strobridge
Dear Sgt. Shaft: One of your previous correspondents, Joe R., who requested information regarding Navy ships and Agent Orange, might also like to know that he can put in a request for his own service records by going online to: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/.
"We believe the percentage increase in any year should not exceed the percentage growth in military retired pay," Col. Strobridge said.
"Whenever somebody gives me that argument," Col. Strobridge said, "I ask them: If the military deal is so great, are you willing to pay what they did to earn it?