- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
Topic - Steve Strobridge
Dear Sgt. Shaft: One of your previous correspondents, Joe R., who requested information regarding Navy ships and Agent Orange, might also like to know that he can put in a request for his own service records by going online to: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/.
"We believe the percentage increase in any year should not exceed the percentage growth in military retired pay," Col. Strobridge said.
"Whenever somebody gives me that argument," Col. Strobridge said, "I ask them: If the military deal is so great, are you willing to pay what they did to earn it?