- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Steve Sullivan
The New Jersey Devils have acquired forward Steve Sullivan from the Phoenix Coyotes for a seventh-round pick in the 2014 NHL draft.
The Penguins on Friday signed free-agent forward Steve Sullivan to a one-year contract, worth $1.5 million.
The Penguins on Friday agreed to terms with forwards Steve Sullivan and Tyler Kennedy as the NHL's free-agent signing period opened up.
Nashville Predators forward Steve Sullivan has an apparent knee injury, after a collision with Vancouver Canucks defenseman Dan Hamhuis with 3:10 left in regulation, and is out for the rest of Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinal series.
Nashville forward Steve Sullivan sustained an apparent knee injury late in regulation of the Predators' 3-2 overtime loss to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday night and is listed as day to day.
Predators forward Steve Sullivan has been taken to a hospital for tests after he was hit in the face by a puck in Nashville's 3-1 victory over Vancouver.