- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Steve Whitmore Items
A sheriff's official says detectives have given prosecutors the results of their investigation into domestic violence allegations against Mel Gibson.
Lindsay Lohan has been released from jail, but she's not exactly a free woman.
Lindsay Lohan was released from jail early Monday and taken directly to an inpatient treatment center to complete the second phase of her sentence for violating probation in a 2007 drug case.
A sheriff's official says Mel Gibson has met with detectives to discuss his claims that his ex-girlfriend attempted to extort money from him.
Sheriff's detectives in Los Angeles are checking extortion allegations against Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend.
Sheriff's detectives are investigating a claim that Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva engaged in attempted extortion against the actor-director, an official said Wednesday.
Los Angeles sheriff's officials say Lindsay Lohan will likely spend about two weeks of her three-month sentence in jail.
Detectives investigating Mel Gibson on a possible domestic violence case have received audio recordings from a court handling a child custody matter, authorities said Thursday.
Detectives investigating Mel Gibson for a possible domestic violence case have received audio recordings from a court deciding the actor-director's child custody case, authorities said Thursday.