- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Steve Williams
A government investigator will tell Congress this week how her probe into an Environmental Protection Agency office was obstructed by top agency officials including the current agency chief.
The ex-caddie of Tiger Woods says his one regret was his television interview on the 18th green after Adam Scott won at Firestone.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams has enacted a hiring freeze and stopped unnecessary spending for the remaining five months of the fiscal year.
Adam Scott's caddie Steve Williams plans to cut down on his schedule after next year, slowly putting to an end a 35-year career carrying the golf bags of Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman and most successfully, Tiger Woods.
David Toms is part of a trivia question that he doesn't know about, if he even cares.
Tiger Woods on the tee wearing an American flag instead of a swoosh. Steve Williams right there with him, standing guard over a bag. It might look like any of the previous 44 times they were together in a Presidents Cup or Ryder Cup.
Even though he was angry Tiger Woods fired him, Steve Williams had a feeling the 12-year relationship between caddie and the world's No. 1 player was going to end.
The Presidents Cup wasted no time delivering the match everyone was talking about _ Tiger Woods against ex-caddie Steve Williams in the opening session at Royal Melbourne.
Greg Norman is laying it on the line for next week's Presidents Cup, saying he won't let television dictate his pairings and he won't be afraid to send Adam Scott out against Tiger Woods.
Tiger Woods and Steve Williams could learn a lot from each other.
Greg Norman defended caddie Steve Williams over his racial slur about Tiger Woods, and does not believe Williams is racist.
Tiger Woods says he received an apology from former caddie Steve Williams over a racial slur when the two met and shook hands Tuesday.
Golf's two top tour executives condemned caddie Steve Williams' racial slur about Tiger Woods on Sunday, yet stopped short of taking any action.
Golf's top two tour chiefs and Adam Scott feel the same way about the racial remark that caddie Steve Williams used to disparage Tiger Woods.