- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Steve Williams
The ex-caddie of Tiger Woods says his one regret was his television interview on the 18th green after Adam Scott won at Firestone.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams has enacted a hiring freeze and stopped unnecessary spending for the remaining five months of the fiscal year.
Adam Scott's caddie Steve Williams plans to cut down on his schedule after next year, slowly putting to an end a 35-year career carrying the golf bags of Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman and most successfully, Tiger Woods.
David Toms is part of a trivia question that he doesn't know about, if he even cares.
Tiger Woods on the tee wearing an American flag instead of a swoosh. Steve Williams right there with him, standing guard over a bag. It might look like any of the previous 44 times they were together in a Presidents Cup or Ryder Cup.
Even though he was angry Tiger Woods fired him, Steve Williams had a feeling the 12-year relationship between caddie and the world's No. 1 player was going to end.
The Presidents Cup wasted no time delivering the match everyone was talking about _ Tiger Woods against ex-caddie Steve Williams in the opening session at Royal Melbourne.
Greg Norman is laying it on the line for next week's Presidents Cup, saying he won't let television dictate his pairings and he won't be afraid to send Adam Scott out against Tiger Woods.
Tiger Woods and Steve Williams could learn a lot from each other.
Greg Norman defended caddie Steve Williams over his racial slur about Tiger Woods, and does not believe Williams is racist.
Tiger Woods says he received an apology from former caddie Steve Williams over a racial slur when the two met and shook hands Tuesday.
Golf's two top tour executives condemned caddie Steve Williams' racial slur about Tiger Woods on Sunday, yet stopped short of taking any action.
Golf's top two tour chiefs and Adam Scott feel the same way about the racial remark that caddie Steve Williams used to disparage Tiger Woods.
Already one of the most festive evenings in golf, the annual Caddies Awards roast was buzzing with talk that Tiger Woods' former caddie might be getting a prize.