- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Steven Dominguez
A New York woman holding her baby plunged to her death from an eight-story West Harlem building Wednesday in an apparent suicide, officials reported. Her 10-month-old baby miraculously survived.
"I heard a scream like a yell," Steven Dominguez, 18, told My Fox New York. "When I got closer, I saw the baby crying. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it."