- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Steven Hotze
Dr. Steven Hotze faces a grim choice as he grapples with rising insurance costs under Obamacare: Reduce the hours worked by the 97 employees at his Houston wellness center or jack up prices on his patients.
"In all these other circuits, you don't have a chance. The only conservative circuit is the 5th Circuit," said Dr. Hotze, founder and CEO of the Hotze Health and Wellness Center.
"There's a lot of businesses out there that are going to be hurt by Obamacare. A lot of people are going to lose their jobs, a lot of businesses aren't going to be able to afford to provide insurance for their employees," said Dr. Hotze. "It's just a bad situation all around."