- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Steven Kellogg
Authorities say one snowmobiler was killed and another seriously hurt in a crash in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Kellogg says Brandel suffered multiple broken bones and fractures, but medical officials told him Wednesday night that Brandel was expected to live.
Luce County Sheriff's Deputy Steven Kellogg said two groups of snowmobiles were riding a trail in McMillan Township on Wednesday afternoon when the leaders from each group collided at a sharp corner.