- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Steven R. Rothman
Latest Steven R. Rothman Items
After pushing the envelope for the past few years, Palestinian Au- thority (PA) President Mah- moud Abbas finally might have pushed too far. The stalwart backing the PA has received from the U.S. government - which results in upward of $500 million in total annual funding - appears to be waning.
Israel's cutting-edge missile defense called Iron Dome scored an 85 percent success rate in knocking out rockets launched against Israel's southern cities in recent clashes with Gaza.
For the first time in a generation, Egypt is in strategic play. It could either stay a U.S. strategic partner and maintain peace with Israel, or it could join an Islamist axis with Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Six years after the Pentagon cut off Israel from defense technology over concerns about leaks to China, U.S. military support for Israel's missile defenses has produced interceptors capable of knocking out ballistic missiles and harder-to-hit artillery rockets.
The Food and Drug Administration issued an unprecedented "mea culpa" Thursday, saying it made a mistake in approving a knee implant against the advice of its scientific reviewers.
The House yesterday overwhelmingly approved a resolution demanding the U.N. Security Council press genocide charges against Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for threatening the destruction of Israel.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES