- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Steven Sheffield
Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville might go with his backup quarterback Saturday night against No. 14 Missouri. Not that the Tigers care much about that.
Tommy Tuberville has a dilemma familiar to Texas Tech.
'What's up?'" Sheffield said. "But at the same time, we're not texting each other or playing video games together or anything like that."