- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Latest Steven Spielberg Items
Saluting a Holocaust history foundation founded by Steven Spielberg, President Barack Obama said Wednesday that the purpose of memory is not simply to preserve the past but to protect the future.
President Obama shared a table with Steven Spielberg and Bruce Springsteen at a benefit dinner, but broke away to chat with Barbra Streisand and Samuel L. Jackson.
President Barack Obama is traveling to California next week to raise money for the Democratic Party and receive a humanities award from film director Steven Spielberg.
A new USC center devoted to genocide will study how and why mass killings occur, their impact - and how to stop them.
Tickets for a special concert in Detroit featuring director Steven Spielberg and composer John Williams sold out in record time.
I recently read that "Schindler's List" director Steven Spielberg plans to honor President Obama for the president's work in human rights. This will take place at a planned May 7 event to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Mr. Spielberg's Shoah Foundation.
New Mexico environmental regulators are blocking two companies from digging up an Alamogordo landfill in search of a rumored cache of what some consider the worst Atari video game of all time.
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation is set to honor Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
Steven Spielberg isn't planning on making any more Holocaust movies. The Oscar-winning director is leaving that to the Shoah Foundation.