- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
Latest Steven Spielberg Items
Tickets for a special concert in Detroit featuring director Steven Spielberg and composer John Williams sold out in record time.
I recently read that "Schindler's List" director Steven Spielberg plans to honor President Obama for the president's work in human rights. This will take place at a planned May 7 event to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Mr. Spielberg's Shoah Foundation.
New Mexico environmental regulators are blocking two companies from digging up an Alamogordo landfill in search of a rumored cache of what some consider the worst Atari video game of all time.
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation is set to honor Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
Steven Spielberg isn't planning on making any more Holocaust movies. The Oscar-winning director is leaving that to the Shoah Foundation.
While backpacking his way through Europe, Brixton Doyle had a revelation.
Director Steven Spielberg and composer John Williams will join the Detroit Symphony Orchestra for a special benefit concert on June 14.
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation is planning to honor Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
An exhibition about the award-winning movie "Lincoln" will open Friday at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum.