- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Steven Spielberg Items
Saluting a Holocaust history foundation founded by Steven Spielberg, President Barack Obama said Wednesday that the purpose of memory is not simply to preserve the past but to protect the future.
President Obama shared a table with Steven Spielberg and Bruce Springsteen at a benefit dinner, but broke away to chat with Barbra Streisand and Samuel L. Jackson.
President Barack Obama is traveling to California next week to raise money for the Democratic Party and receive a humanities award from film director Steven Spielberg.
A new USC center devoted to genocide will study how and why mass killings occur, their impact - and how to stop them.
Tickets for a special concert in Detroit featuring director Steven Spielberg and composer John Williams sold out in record time.
I recently read that "Schindler's List" director Steven Spielberg plans to honor President Obama for the president's work in human rights. This will take place at a planned May 7 event to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Mr. Spielberg's Shoah Foundation.
New Mexico environmental regulators are blocking two companies from digging up an Alamogordo landfill in search of a rumored cache of what some consider the worst Atari video game of all time.
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation is set to honor Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg.
Steven Spielberg isn't planning on making any more Holocaust movies. The Oscar-winning director is leaving that to the Shoah Foundation.