- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Stevie Wonder Items
President Barack Obama is counting on former President Bill Clinton and Bruce Springsteen, top surrogates for his campaign, to carry his message. But he also has enlisted an army of A-list performers and public figures -- from Lady Gaga to Billie Jean King, from Jay-Z to Crosby, Stills and Nash _ to promote his re-election.
President Barack Obama's iPod could pass for a voter outreach tool.
President Obama's star is fading, even in Hollywood. With less than four weeks until the election, polls are moving in Mitt Romney's direction.
Powered by his widely-acclaimed debate performance last week, Mitt Romney has closed a 9 percentage-point gap and is once again tied with President Obama in the latest The Washington Times/Zogby Poll conducted by Zogby Analytics, released Monday.
Never underestimate the entrenched West Coast support for a Democratic White House.
A piano used by Stevie Wonder when he was a student in Michigan has been loaned to the Museum of the American Printing House for the Blind in Louisville, Ky., and will be on display starting next week.
After 18 years, seven albums and 10 Grammys, the Foo Fighters are taking a break.
"Beasts of the Southern Wild" director Benh Zeitlin is working on his next film — a Louisiana-made fable about a hidden ecosystem where the aging process is "out of whack" and people can age quickly or very slowly.
Two people charged with trying to extort millions of dollars from Stevie Wonder pleaded no contest on Monday and were released after being sentenced to time-served in jail.