- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Stewart Cink Items
Good thing for the Americans the Ryder Cup ultimately comes down to golf shots, not style points.
The man must love the sound of his own voice.
Tiger Woods is going to the Ryder Cup as a captain's pick with his 71 victories and 14 majors. So is 21-year-old Rickie Fowler, who has never won anything at all.
Tiger Woods experienced a Ryder Cup tradition for the first time Tuesday.
Tiger Woods was a no-brainer as a captain's pick for the Ryder Cup.
U.S. captain Corey Pavin has four picks and one tough decision to fill out his Ryder Cup team.
Matt Kuchar rose to No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings after the first playoff event, and no one was quibbling about that. After a solid year, he beat one of the strongest fields of the year at The Barclays.
In his first tournament since his divorce, Tiger Woods finally looked like the No. 1 player in the world Thursday at the Barclays when he opened with a 6-under 65, his lowest score of the year, to share the lead with Vaughn Taylor.
His day was effectively over by the fourth hole, where Tiger Woods needed two tries to get out of a pot bunker. What followed was something rarer still: Woods simply playing out the string in a major.