- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
Latest Stewart-Haas Racing Items
All Times EST
Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.
Joey Logano lined up directly behind Kevin Harvick and followed him nose-to-tail around the track and across the line for the final restart. He was stalking the leader, looking for what he knew would be his only chance to snatch the victory away from Harvick.
Tony Stewart came back from a broken right leg at the Daytona 500 still not fully healed, yet able to race.
Five things to know about the rain-delayed Daytona 500, NASCAR's signature event that finished under the lights Sunday at Daytona International Speedway:
Say hello to the new guys in NASCAR.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Engine troubles during the day, wrecked cars at night.
Martin Truex Jr. took a winding, unexpected path to find a new job.