- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Stewart
The U.S. Embassy in Cairo has put a stop to its Twitter feed, after Egyptian authorities expressed dismay over the subject matter of a Jon Stewart monologue on "The Daily Show," which was linked in a tweet.
As promised, Jimmy Kimmel moved forward with plans to tape his Tuesday show in Brooklyn.
This high-stakes debate had some props that even the presidential candidates might want at their own events.
"Glee" star Chris Colfer said his favorite childhood memories are going to the bookstore at midnight to get the next "Harry Potter" book.
The upper, tidal Patuxent River between Hills Bridge and Jug Bay is giving up scads of pre-spawn yellow perch. On Monday, a group of us Southern Marylanders caught well over 80 roe perch and smaller "bucks," as the males are called.
Stephen Colbert isn't running for president _ at least not yet.
Middle Tennessee basketball player Tina Steward was stabbed to death at her apartment close to campus and police have two people in custody and were searching a third, authorities said Wednesday night.
O.J. Simpson won't get a rehearing before the three Nevada Supreme Court justices who denied an appeal of his conviction in a Las Vegas hotel room heist.
Jon Stewart gleefully struck back Monday night at the former CNN host who was fired after calling him a bigot.
NASA said Friday it will press ahead with plans to launch a supersized rover to Mars next year despite spiraling costs and schedule pressures.