- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Stewart
This high-stakes debate had some props that even the presidential candidates might want at their own events.
Jon Stewart gleefully struck back Monday night at the former CNN host who was fired after calling him a bigot.
Stewart told New York magazine on Wednesday night that Colbert would be terrific for Letterman's job.
Olivia Jones had 18 points, KeKe Stewart added 15 and China Dow 11 to help the Blue Raiders (29-4) get their 11th straight win.