- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Stewart
This high-stakes debate had some props that even the presidential candidates might want at their own events.
Jon Stewart gleefully struck back Monday night at the former CNN host who was fired after calling him a bigot.
Stewart told New York magazine on Wednesday night that Colbert would be terrific for Letterman's job.
He was angry, he explained, because "The Daily Show," which doesn't tape on Fridays, couldn't make sport of Mr. Sanchez's outbursts until Monday — "and there's no way this cat survives the weekend at CNN."