- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Stilman White
North Carolina will be without point guard Kendall Marshall for the Midwest Regional final against Kansas.
Kendall Marshall figures he would have been ready for the Final Four. Now that North Carolina's season is over, though, the injured point guard won't get the chance to find out.
North Carolina will have to do without dazzling point guard Kendall Marshall for Friday night's Midwest Regional semifinal against Ohio.