- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Strong Memorial Hospital
Strong Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a 739-bed medical facility, part of the University of Rochester Medical Center complex (abbreviated URMC), in Rochester, New York. Opened in 1926, is a major provider of both in-patient and out-patient medical services. - Source: Wikipedia
Police in Rochester have identified the man who was fatally shot over the weekend during an argument outside a meat market.
Police say a 13-year-old girl who was shot while on the front porch of her home in Rochester was not the intended target.
A judge in upstate New York was the target of a recent vicious act of violence when somebody — police are still searching the identity of the attacker — choked him and whacked him on the head with a toilet tank lid while he locked up court.