- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Struan Stevenson Items
Left-wing members of the European Parliament are pressing ahead with plans to visit Iran while the European Union prepares to impose tough new sanctions on the theocratic regime over its suspected nuclear weapons program.
Struan Stevenson, a leading member of the European Parliament, sounded desperate as he appealed to the Obama administration to prevent a "human catastrophe" among Iranian exiles in Iraq.
A leading member of the European Parliament on Tuesday appealed to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton to disavow remarks by a U.S. diplomat dealing with imperiled Iranian dissidents in Iraq.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will give "a gift to the mullahs" who oppress the Iranian people, if she fails to remove the Iranian resistance from the U.S. blacklist of terrorist groups, a visiting member of the European Parliament said Tuesday.
British and European leaders are questioning Tony Blair's role as Middle East peace envoy following reports about the former British prime minister's business links to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi and the Middle East.