- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s mother lead rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Stuart Appleby Items
Stuart Appleby has been voted the PGA Tour comeback player of the year after going from his worst season to a magical win.
Matthew Griffin shot a 7-under 65 Thursday to take a one-stroke lead after the first round of the Australian Open at The Lakes.
The trophy case for Tiger Woods is collecting dust.
Stuart Appleby received hardly any fanfare at the Australian Masters until he slipped on the gold jacket that a year ago belonged to Tiger Woods.
The crowd was smaller. The tournament has moved to a different golf course. The Australian Masters can no longer boast of having the No. 1 player in the world.
Few things make a major championship more memorable than a playoff.
When the PGA Championship returns in five years to Whistling Straits the rules on playing the countless bunkers may still be in place.
Not even one of his favorite golf courses is much use to Tiger Woods these days.
The PGA Tour used to be so hard that it was boring to play, much less watch.