- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Su Qixiu
Chinese firefighters rescued a 48-year-old woman Wednesday who had been stranded at the bottom of a well for 16 days.
"I shouted every day in those 16 days. And spoke a lot of nonsense. I was scared and felt hopeless," Su told the AP from her hospital bed, adding that she lost around 33 pounds during her time in the well.
Su said she didn't remember being discovered, only a firefighter pulling her up from the bottom of the well.