- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Subcommittee On Economic Opportunity
Latest Subcommittee On Economic Opportunity Items
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I am a Vietnam veteran (era 1965/66) and, over the years, have developed problems due to an enlarged prostate and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) issues. During my service, I served in An Khe, Pleiku, Qui Nhon, etc., where heavy concentrations of Agent Orange were sprayed. Will I be eligible to receive compensation/benefits because of exposure to Agent Orange?
Dear Sgt Shaft: How can I obtain a copy of the "Assured Victory" print? I hope they are still available.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My doctor has approved use of the Phillips Self Testing PT/INR machine. Medicare will pay 80 percent of the test strip cost. Does TRICARE cover PT/INR self testing? Thank you.