- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Suffolk County Police Department
Two suburban New York congressmen called Monday for prison time and stiff fines for anyone convicted of interfering with the radio transmissions of emergency responders.
Four people were hurt when a 75-year-old driver struck a commercial building in Smithtown, Long Island.
Suffolk County Police say they've arrested a couple who left their three young children alone in a running, unlocked car while shopping on Long Island.
Police on Long Island are offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man who stole a church donation box.
Police on Long Island say they are looking for a "neutral-colored" SUV as part of their investigation into the shooting of a well-connected businessman.
Suffolk County Police say a man was killed in a house fire on Long Island.
A Long Island couple has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child after heroin and their infant were found in their vehicle.
A 21-year-old woman and a teenage girl described as a runaway were forced to work as prostitutes and prevented from leaving a suburban New York home - one allegedly for more than a year - before authorities rescued them and arrested the man suspected of keeping them captive, police said Wednesday.
Suffolk County police are investigating a single-car crash on Long Island in which a 49-year-old man has been killed.
The politically connected owner of a storied mansion-turned-wedding palace was shot in the head by a masked assailant Monday afternoon while getting into his car in the parking lot of his Long Island venue, Suffolk County police said.
A 55-year-old restaurant manager died and more than two dozen others were taken to hospitals Saturday after being overcome by carbon monoxide at a restaurant at a New York mall, police said.
A Long Island woman has been arrested in connection with the death of her newborn earlier this week.
A Long Island man is accused of leaving his two young sons unattended in a cold car while he shopped.
A Long Island woman is accused of stealing jewelry from the homes of people who hired her to tutor their special needs children.
Three people are accused of stealing bronze vases from a Long Island cemetery.