- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Summer Olympic Games
Latest Summer Olympic Games Items
In the final round of the Summer Olympics, NBC continued to score ratings gold.
Americans are enjoying the performance of Team USA in the Summer Olympics. In the olympics of economic freedom, the United States is way behind. Right now, we're not even close to the bronze medal. We're in 10th place and not improving.
NBC's windfall on the Olympics is turning into a downfall for other TV networks.
Police have arrested three suspected members of al Qaeda who had amassed explosives and may have been plotting attacks in Spain or elsewhere in Europe, Spain's interior minister said Thursday. Two of them had practiced flying light aircraft.
Under mounting pressure to be more open on foreign policy issues, Mitt Romney tried to do just that during his six-day trip to visit three American allies — but repeatedly found himself having to backtrack on the things he said.
The weekly television ratings competition was no competition with the start of the Summer Olympics in London.
The weekly television ratings competition was no competition with the start of the Summer Olympics.
Step aside, Carl Lewis.
In a 6,000-mile reach for evangelical and Jewish voters in the presidential election, presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney said Sunday that the U.S. should "employ any and all measures" to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, arguing that it is the nation's most pressing national security issue.