- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Summer Olympic Games
Latest Summer Olympic Games Items
NBC slashes Jay Leno's "Tonight" pay in half, but forks out more than $8 billion to renew its broadcast rights to Sunday Night Football.
British Prime Minister David Cameron's booking on "The Late Show With David Letterman" has ignited a media debate in London.
In the final round of the Summer Olympics, NBC continued to score ratings gold.
Americans are enjoying the performance of Team USA in the Summer Olympics. In the olympics of economic freedom, the United States is way behind. Right now, we're not even close to the bronze medal. We're in 10th place and not improving.
Police have arrested three suspected members of al Qaeda who had amassed explosives and may have been plotting attacks in Spain or elsewhere in Europe, Spain's interior minister said Thursday. Two of them had practiced flying light aircraft.
NBC's windfall on the Olympics is turning into a downfall for other TV networks.
The weekly television ratings competition was no competition with the start of the Summer Olympics in London.
The weekly television ratings competition was no competition with the start of the Summer Olympics.
Under mounting pressure to be more open on foreign policy issues, Mitt Romney tried to do just that during his six-day trip to visit three American allies — but repeatedly found himself having to backtrack on the things he said.