- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Summer Rocks Llc
Protests by some local musicians worried that an out-of-town promoter will run roughshod over the city's rich musical and cultural heritage aren't keeping St. Louis' elected leaders from tentatively embracing a pair of planned summer music festivals that promoters say could attract fans from across the country.
St. Louis may soon host big-time music festivals on both the Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.