- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Sun Belt Conference
Latest Sun Belt Conference Items
The Sun Belt Conference-leading Arkansas State Red Wolves will be on the road at Troy in women's college basketball.
Reger Dowell scored 21 points and Brandon Edwards added 17 with 11 rebounds as Texas-Arlington defeated South Alabama 73-65 Saturday night.
Melvin Johnson III scored 21 points while Kendrick Washington had 16 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Arkansas State drubbed Arkansas-Little Rock 77-49 in Sun Belt conference play on Saturday night.
Tab Hamilton and Mike Kobani each scored 18 points to earn Appalachian State one final Southern Conference win at Charleston, 80-67, against The Citadel Thursday night.
Reger Dowell hit a pair of 3-pointers in the final 29 seconds and scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half while leading Texas-Arlington past Troy 59-56 Thursday night.
Summit Arena at the Hot Springs Convention Center is getting a new look for the floor of its basketball court.
Arkansas-Little Rock is set to host Texas State in Sun Belt Conference men's basketball.
George Fant scored a career-high 27 points and tied a career-high with 14 rebounds as Western Kentucky outlasted Arkansas State 82-77 in double-overtime Saturday night.
Ron Hunter knows he'll be hurting after Georgia State's next game.