- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sun-Sentinel
The Sun Sentinel, owned by the Tribune Company, is the main daily newspaper of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S., and all of Broward County, but circulates throughout all of South Florida. Its main competitor in this area is The Miami Herald, out of neighboring Miami-Dade County to the south. - Source: Wikipedia
Run for the hills, call off the convention, give up the election. Why, a hurricane could, maybe, possibly, potentially, perhaps hit Tampa, Fla., some time in the next five days.
A casino bus careened out of control outside New York City on Wednesday, sending 24 people to the hospital with minor injuries and recalling a collision last year that killed 15 casino-goers just two miles up the road, authorities said.
Cynical pundits who insist that the tea party is dead or irrelevant must rethink their message now that Richard Mourdock publicly credited "thousands" of devoted tea party volunteers for ensuring his defeat of Sen. Richard G. Lugar in the Indiana Republican primary Tuesday. Declarations of the grass-roots movement's demise appear premature.
Seven months after the deluge of Tropical Storm Irene, cleanups continue and worries remain in upstate New York and Vermont.
Rep. Allen B. West has served his South Florida district for less than three months, but already his supporters are demanding more.
A Florida judge has rejected a lawsuit by Donald Trump that claims noise from a nearby airport is hurting his oceanfront Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach.
Up to Standard?