- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Suneet Singh Tuli
"let's dream and go in that direction. Let's start with that target and see what happens," he said.
"The intent is to start a price war. Let it start," Tuli said, inviting others to do the job better and break technological ground _ while still making a commercially viable product.