- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
Latest Sunny Kuti Items
A Capitol Hill man who suffered traumatic brain injuries when he was beaten during a robbery this summer was struck with a bat and a BB gun, a Metropolitan Police Department detective said Friday at a preliminary hearing for two men charged in connection with the crime.
Investigators worked for more than a month to find the people responsible for the robbery and brutal beating of a man at Eastern Market, but it became clear Thursday – when three men were criminally charged in the case – that a key piece of evidence was right in front of D.C. police all along.