- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sunsara Taylor
Fetuses are not babies," said Ms. Taylor, echoing a chant by her allies: "A baby's not a baby until it comes out — that's what a birthday is all about."
"Forced motherhood is female enslavement," Sunsara Taylor of StopPatriarchy.org told 60 pro-choice leaders and supporters who chanted, carried signs and shivered at the Supreme Court steps at an evening vigil Tuesday, the Roe anniversary day.