- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Sunsara Taylor
"Forced motherhood is female enslavement," Sunsara Taylor of StopPatriarchy.org told 60 pro-choice leaders and supporters who chanted, carried signs and shivered at the Supreme Court steps at an evening vigil Tuesday, the Roe anniversary day.
Fetuses are not babies," said Ms. Taylor, echoing a chant by her allies: "A baby's not a baby until it comes out — that's what a birthday is all about."