- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Sunsara Taylor
Fetuses are not babies," said Ms. Taylor, echoing a chant by her allies: "A baby's not a baby until it comes out — that's what a birthday is all about."
"Forced motherhood is female enslavement," Sunsara Taylor of StopPatriarchy.org told 60 pro-choice leaders and supporters who chanted, carried signs and shivered at the Supreme Court steps at an evening vigil Tuesday, the Roe anniversary day.