- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
Super Bowl Iii
Latest Super Bowl Iii Items
November isn't even over, and the nation already is in the grip of RG3 Mania. Jimmy Johnson, the erstwhile Dallas Cowboys genius, said on TV on Sunday that if he were starting an NFL franchise, the first player he'd pick would be Robert Griffin III.
This is Super Bowl Week, and it's hard to think about the Super Bowl without thinking about Joe Namath. He's one of the guys who made the NFL's championship game what it is today, the biggest event on America's sporting calendar.