- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Super Bowl Title
Chris Mohammed, owner of Mojo Industries, a local screen printing shop, has come up with a lot of T-shirt ideas over the years.
Michael Vick shared some laughs, and offered up an occasional smile. But for the most part, his Tuesday news conference announcing his new contract was handled the same way he's handled everything since he landed in Philadelphia two years ago.