- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Super Bowl Title
Latest Super Bowl Title Items
Chris Mohammed, owner of Mojo Industries, a local screen printing shop, has come up with a lot of T-shirt ideas over the years.
Michael Vick shared some laughs, and offered up an occasional smile. But for the most part, his Tuesday news conference announcing his new contract was handled the same way he's handled everything since he landed in Philadelphia two years ago.