- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Super Bowl Titles
New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security.
John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday.
For all the NFL records Peyton Manning owns - and there are plenty - he is one victory away from the one accomplishment that eventually might define his legacy more than any other.
The New York Giants offense is seemingly going to go in a new direction.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Coach Dennis Allen will be part of the reconstruction of the Oakland Raiders after spending his first two years overseeing the deconstruction.
Tom Coughlin is going to get another chance to make the New York Giants a champion again.
In an unexpected twist, Peyton Manning was the one who needed some bailing out.
Like Shanahan's previous 54 games with the Redskins, Sunday offered teases of success. But teases don't contend for Super Bowls. Teases hang around long enough to see their hopes evaporate into the city's thin air in a flurry of mistakes that made Shanahan's heady days seem more distant than the highlight video.
After 17 seasons and two Super Bowl titles, linebacker Ray Lewis retired. The Ravens allowed Ed Reed to sign with Houston in free agency. In total, eight starters are gone from the championship team.
Coach Mike McCarthy burst through the door of the Packers media room like a fullback bulldozing through the line of scrimmage, eager to get training camp started in Green Bay.
The Ravens' streak of five straight playoff appearances is the longest in the NFL. Only eight teams have made it at least two years in a row.
Bill Parcells was a winner everywhere he coached. Time and time again, he took over struggling franchises and showed them what it takes to be a success, including a pair of Super Bowl titles with the New York Giants.
Warren Sapp, Cris Carter, Larry Allen, Dave Robinson and Curley Culp make up the rest of the Class of 2013 at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Make way Joe Montana and Steve Young. Colin Kaepernick is leading a brash new group of 49ers to the Super Bowl.
Armed with a promise from his beloved defensive coordinator that he wouldn't retire without first informing his players, Ryan Clark threatened to avoid Dick LeBeau.