- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
Latest Super Bowl Items
Hakeem Nicks took the best bet he could find in free agency.
Steve Smith is eager to continue his NFL career in Baltimore, where he's just a short flight from his permanent home in Charlotte.
The Raiders agreed Saturday on a two-year deal to keep free-agent safety Usama Young after an injury-shortened first year in Oakland.
All Hakeem Nicks really wanted in free agency was a chance to resuscitate a once-promising career.
The Minnesota Vikings spent more than a decade campaigning for public funding for a new stadium, finally winning the long, arduous struggle for state approval last spring.
VCU guard Briante Weber leads the country in steals. His scoring led the Rams past Richmond in the Atlantic 10 quarterfinals.
They faced each other last month in the Super Bowl in the Meadowlands. Now, Eric Decker and Breno Giacomini are teammates who will call MetLife Stadium their football home.
The 31-year-old defensive end, making his first real foray into free agency after eight seasons, signed a four-year, $27.5 million contract with the Redskins on Friday – one that reportedly includes a $9 million signing bonus and $10.5 million guaranteed.
The Redskins have agreed to terms with cornerback Tracy Porter.