- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Super Bowl Items
Curtis Painter spent his first two NFL training camps serving as the Colts' apprentice quarterback.
Peyton Manning didn't need the money, and he sure didn't want the title of being the NFL's highest-paid player if it meant losing his teammates.
Plaxico Burress is back in the Big Apple with the New York Jets. The former Super Bowl star with the Giants, recently released from prison after serving 20 months on a gun charge, reached an agreement in principle Sunday on a one-year deal with the Jets, the team said.
Stuck in prison and his NFL career derailed, Plaxico Burress insisted he'd be back one day.
Plaxico Burress is back in the Big Apple _ with the New York Jets.
Plaxico Burress, recently released from prison after serving 20 months on a gun charge, reached an agreement in principle Sunday on a one-year deal with the New York Jets, the team said.
With one big move after another over two wild days, the Philadelphia Eagles became strong favorites to reach the Super Bowl.
The Philadelphia Eagles signed free agent defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins to a five-year contract on Saturday and traded former defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley to the Cleveland Browns for a fifth-round pick in next year's draft.
Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy and his staff have spent weeks coming up with plans to cram a full offseason's worth of preparation into a compressed training camp timeframe without risking injuries by pushing players too hard.