- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Super Bowl Items
Fresh off news of the biggest U.S. job gain in nine months, policymakers and lawmakers took to the airwaves Sunday morning to offer their spin on the plodding economic recovery - and to say whether they praise or blame President Obama for it.
Tom Brady set a Super Bowl record by completing 16 consecutive passes and capped two long drives with touchdown tosses, helping the New England Patriots take a 17-15 lead over the New York Giants into the fourth quarter of the NFL championship game Sunday night.
Ouch. That was a painful drive for the Giants _ literally.
Tom Brady is absolutely on fire.
It was like 2008 all over again for disappointed Patriots fans who watched as their team lost Sunday to the New York Giants in the Super Bowl for the second time in five years.
President Obama said Sunday he is determined to work with Israel in "lock step" to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons, and tried to allay concerns that Israel is preparing to carry out a unilateral military strike.
The New England Patriots have kicked off to the New York Giants to begin the Super Bowl.
Some unknown kids with superpowers have nudged out the actor who plays the world's most famous teen wizard at the weekend box office.