- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
Latest Super Bowl Items
NBC's new hit series "The Voice" is getting the choice post-Super Bowl spot next year.
If you're a basketball fan, you'll hear the name American Airlines a lot over the next couple weeks.
When Frank McCourt bought the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2004 with his then-wife Jamie at his side, he promised to restore a treasured franchise that hadn't made the playoffs in seven years and hemorrhaged tens of millions of dollars under its previous owner.
The NFL and the Dallas Cowboys have asked a judge to dismiss the class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of Super Bowl ticket holders who were denied their seats at February's game.
Even in a melting pot of a city like Washington, when it comes to sports, soccer isn't king or anywhere close. But that may not be the case Saturday afternoon, when soccer's version of the Super Bowl, the UEFA Champions League final, splashes onto television screens across the District.
Lockout or not, the Green Bay Packers will receive their Super Bowl rings in a June 16 ceremony at Lambeau Field.
Longtime NFL linebackers Charles Haley and Dexter Coakley were selected for induction into the College Football Hall of Fame's Divisional class for players and coaches who made their marks at small colleges.
Hines Ward added a disco-ball trophy to his Super Bowl shelf Tuesday night after he samba-ed his way to the "Dancing With the Stars" championship.
With one dance remaining, two "Dancing With the Stars" finalists are tied for the judges' top spot.