- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
Latest Super Bowl Items
With one dance remaining, two "Dancing With the Stars" finalists are tied for the judges' top spot.
Kirstie Alley, Chelsea Kane and Hines Ward will attempt to samba, quickstep and freestyle their way to the "Dancing With the Stars" title.
Armed with a key victory in the courts, NFL owners gathered Monday for their annual spring meetings.
At least the Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles have each other. It's been years since either franchise had a whiff of a pennant race, but they can get together twice a year for a three-game set and, well, pretend it's for the Chesapeake Bay championship.
One day a year, the sports world is focused on the state of Maryland. Like it does every May, this Saturday's Preakness Stakes brings eyeballs to Baltimore in the form of more than 100,000 in the stands and the infield and millions on television.
Super Bowl MVP Hines Ward was perfect during the "Dancing With the Stars" semifinals, but actress Chelsea Kane boosted her score with bonus points.
Roger Goodell expects to be watching a Super Bowl in Indianapolis, and he's still hoping it takes place in February.
Jim Mandich will be inducted into the Miami Dolphins' honor roll, the team announced Wednesday at the end of a two-hour program paying tribute to the longtime broadcaster and former player who died last week at age 62.
CBS Corp. produced a strong first-quarter performance and doubled its quarterly dividend in a sign that the television broadcaster believes it has recovered from the latest advertising downturn.