- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Super Bowl Items
The Indianapolis Colts want to spend this week protecting their big investment, Peyton Manning.
You know what the Redskins need most right now, more than a quarterback or a nose tackle or an owner with a clue? They need to get lucky.
The New York Giants will visit the Washington Redskins and the New York Jets will host the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 11, marking the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
Whenever somebody points to Tom Brady as proof of Scott Pioli's genius for evaluating football talent, he points to someone else he took in that same New England draft of 2000.
Whenever somebody points to Tom Brady as proof of Scott Pioli's genius at evaluating football players, he points out the guy he took two rounds earlier in that same draft.
Mark Miles doesn't expect the NFL's lockout to be settled until at least this summer.
Weeks of protests at the state Capitol in Madison over the Republican budget proposal were followed by a contentious campaign to turn out a state Supreme Court justice. Now the state Senate is facing a total recall.
Ben Roethlisberger will marry a 26-year-old physician's assistant whom he said he met during training camp in 2005 and has been friends with ever since, the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for a story in Thursday's editions.
A 10-year-old boy from Pennsylvania has returned a piece of Super Bowl history to Chicago Bears great William "The Refrigerator" Perry.