- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Super Bowl Items
John Elway pulled an Elway on the Elway hole.
On one of the recovery days he built into his team's training camp schedule, Eric Mangini leans back in a plush chair inside his apartment-sized office overlooking the Browns' lush practice fields, spits tobacco juice into an empty cup and lets out a hearty laugh.
Former New York Giants Super Bowl star Plaxico Burress has lost a bid for work release from his two-year prison sentence in a gun case.
The pyramid of goals that hangs prominently in TCU's meeting room is a visual reminder of what the Horned Frogs have accomplished and what their goals are.
The Dallas Cowboys are running out of excuses for their sloppy preseason. They're also running out of time to clean things up.
June Jones watched four quarterbacks take simulated shotgun snaps while four receivers scattered across the SMU practice field. Moments later, four footballs went flying.
The aches and pains simply never go away for Brett Favre anymore.
Less than a month after taking the job of Washington Redskins coach, Mike Shanahan called a meeting.
Here's a four-letter word everyone's using these days: J-E-T-S.