- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
Latest Super Bowl Items
Rex Ryan wants Tony Dungy to know he's more than just a foul-mouthed coach.
Brett Favre is back on the field with the Vikings.
Sen. Patty Murray, Washington Democrat, and her Republican challenger dove right into their fall matchup after winning the primary in a high-stakes election that could determine the balance of power in the nation's capital.
Brett Favre is back in Minnesota, right on schedule.
When Garrett Gilbert's big moment came, he nearly panicked.
Prince Dankwa walked through the parking lot at the New Meadowlands Stadium holding hands with his 8-year-old son, David, about two hours before kickoff.
Jason Witten lined up at tight end with the rest of the starters for the Dallas Cowboys, occasionally sliding into the backfield as an H-back.
Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany said Saturday taking the conference's first football championship game to Indianapolis was the easiest choice with little time to research other options.
There's another new, gaping hole in the middle of the Browns' defense.