- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Super Bowl Items
A New Jersey legislative committee was rebuffed again Monday in its attempts to get answers to why thousands of train-riding football fans were stranded for hours after last month's Super Bowl, even as the committee's chairman appeared to shift some of the blame from the state's transit agency to the National Football League.
Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats to Soldier Field.
Peyton Manning wasn't there for the handoff.
The head of New Jersey's public transportation agency announced his resignation Tuesday, leaving behind a record that includes a costly decision to leave rail equipment in the path of Superstorm Sandy and the image of thousands of fans stranded for hours after this month's Super Bowl when trains couldn't accommodate them.
The New Orleans Saints made their first major moves of what is expected to be a challenging offseason on Wednesday, releasing strong safety Roman Harper, outside linebacker and defensive end Will Smith, and cornerback Jabari Greer.
Confetti cannons boomed around Peyton Manning following Seattle's 43-8 dismantling of Denver and the five-time MVP sought out Russell Wilson to congratulate the Seahawks' second-year scrambler on his stunningly lopsided Super Bowl triumph.
Less than a week removed from Seattle's lopsided win over Denver in the Super Bowl, the focus has already shifted to next season.
An underdog from Seattle, hawking for a crowning title. A popular favorite down the road from Denver, bringing plenty of swagger. A packed crowd of hollering fans, millions more watching at home. And a big winter storm barreling toward the Big Apple.