- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Super Bowls
The Super Bowl is the championship game of the National Football League (NFL), the highest level of professional American football in the United States, culminating a season that begins in the late summer of the previous calendar year. The Super Bowl uses Roman numerals to identify each game, rather than the year in which it is held. For example, Super Bowl I was played on January 15, 1967, following the regular season played in 1966, while Super Bowl XLV was played on February 6, 2011, to determine the champion of the 2010 regular season. - Source: Wikipedia
The Superdome won't be part of New Orleans 300th birthday celebration in 2018.
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has offered to pay the entire tab for up to $400 million in stadium renovations in exchange for a property tax break.
Dynasty is a tough word to throw out in sports because they are a lot more rare than they used to be in the days of the old Green Bay Packers or the old Boston Celtics in basketball or New York Yankees in baseball or Edmonton Oilers in hockey.
The Seattle Seahawks have won their first Super Bowl title, crushing the favored Denver Broncos 43-8.
Peyton Manning might have a few years left in his record-breaking right arm.
Thanks to the musings of his former owner, Peyton Manning's return to Indianapolis this week has turned into something less than the warm-and-fuzzy homecoming it could have been.
Those three cities were selected from a pool of six at the owners' meetings Tuesday. Should Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy get the game, it would be the first cold-weather stadium to host two Super Bowls.
The 2018 Super Bowl could be headed back to a recent host city. Or to one that hasn't staged the game in more than two decades.
Forcefully and emotionally, Cris Carter summed up the 50th induction ceremony for the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday night.
Bill Parcells unofficially spoke for everyone in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and all the people gathered to see him and six others inducted Saturday night.
Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn isn't going to lose much sleep over the threat of violent protesters marring the Republican National Convention in his city next month. After all, dealing with annual invasions by pirates and Mother Nature have battle-hardened this city for big-time events.