- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Superior Court Items
A judge has ordered a Trumbull police officer charged with sexually assaulting a teenage girl to stay in Connecticut after new information in the case was discovered.
Two New Jersey men were sentenced Friday for running a 9/11 scam that collected thousands of dollars from T-shirt sales but gave nothing to victims' families as promised.
A New Jersey woman has decided not to bet on getting a piece of her former boyfriend's $338 million Powerball win.
A Mecklenburg County jury has returned a life prison sentence for a man convicted of killing three people more than five years ago.
A Rhode Island man has been sentenced to two life terms plus 35 years after being convicted of the 2011 killing a 17-year-old girl.
A police officer in Little Silver has been sentenced to five years in prison after his conviction on official misconduct and assault charges in the beating of a man.
A central Pennsylvania appeals court has ordered a new sentencing hearing for a defendant who was 15 at the time of the 2010 murder of a law student.
A veterinarian behind bars for killing his pregnant mistress and dumping her body in an eastern Pennsylvania nature preserve has lost a bid to appeal his conviction.
A woman convicted of stabbing her neighbor in the presence of the neighbor's 6-year-old daughter has been sentenced to 35 years in prison.