- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
Supreme Court Of Indiana
Latest Supreme Court Of Indiana Items
Liberals spent all of last week portraying the legalization of homosexual wedlock as "the civil rights issue of our time." As that theme suffused debate at the U.S. Supreme Court, a state high court stepped up and decided the real civil rights issue of our time.
In a major victory for the school-choice movement, Indiana's highest court on Tuesday unanimously upheld a sweeping, ambitious school voucher program put in place in 2011 by then-Gov. Mitch Daniels, a Republican.
Indiana Supreme Court justices weighing the legality of the nation's largest school-voucher program made clear during a packed hearing Wednesday that the program's fate may rest on whether it primarily benefits students' parents or the religious institutions that run private schools.
Honda could be getting a bigger boost than expected at this year's Indianapolis 500.
Honda already has one big win at this year's Indianapolis 500.
IndyCar has tapped a retired Indiana Supreme Court judge to hear Chevrolet's final appeal of an engine change the series allowed Honda.