- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
Supreme Court Of Indiana
Latest Supreme Court Of Indiana Items
A proposed $2.8 billion coal-gasification plant that won a reprieve last month from the Indiana Supreme Court is facing a new challenge, this time from environmental groups that contend the southern Indiana project's construction permit is invalid and expired last month.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indiana Supreme Court has suspended a central Indiana judge while it considers misconduct allegations against her.
Liberals spent all of last week portraying the legalization of homosexual wedlock as "the civil rights issue of our time." As that theme suffused debate at the U.S. Supreme Court, a state high court stepped up and decided the real civil rights issue of our time.
In a major victory for the school-choice movement, Indiana's highest court on Tuesday unanimously upheld a sweeping, ambitious school voucher program put in place in 2011 by then-Gov. Mitch Daniels, a Republican.